Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1England Vs Ireland Empty England Vs Ireland Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:38 pm

Quind

Admin

Ford makes the bench huzzah.

2England Vs Ireland Empty Re: England Vs Ireland Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Quind

Admin

Some bug going around the Ireland camp, doesn't sound a bad one. BOD reported a little sick, but expected to be fine by Thursday. Doubt anyone will panic about BOD missing a little training.

3England Vs Ireland Empty Re: England Vs Ireland Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:28 am

Courage1989

Courage1989

Ford has finally arrived.

I've tipped all week that England to win by 15+ and nothing has changed my mind to think it. I also don't go back on a bet....

Ford given time and space behind that pack will cause havoc.

4England Vs Ireland Empty Re: England Vs Ireland Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 am

Quind

Admin

terrific news Ford's getting a chance, I think just about everyone will be happy with that

5England Vs Ireland Empty Re: England Vs Ireland Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:18 am

Courage1989

Courage1989

I'll be the first to start it off.

Cock on blocks England to win by around 18-20 pts, the team is gelling well and the performance is a natural now. Sooner or later this will be the normal standard they will play at, which is encouraging.

From an england point of view a good cameo from Ford would be nice, Burrell to stand up to the irish centres would be a big positive for me.

Elsewhere, a nice cameo off the bench from Thomas and solid work from Wilson is required. Care to be his usual spectacular self. If the pitch is in good nick and it's dry, England "could" run riot potentially.

I may be over stepping the mark and a bit over confident in england's ability currently, but the potential is in the side for them to be very dominant now at all. Need to be awake from the first minute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum