Rugby Consultancy

For discussing rugby and other bon mots

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aviva Premiership team of the season

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aviva Premiership team of the season Empty Aviva Premiership team of the season Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:57 am

Quind

Admin

The nominees are out for player of the season, and comment away on that at your leisure, but who makes your Aviva team of the season? NB. I'll be making my choices based on performances I've seen in the AP, others may prefer to reference HEC and test games too

Waller
Ward
Mulipola
Manoa
Paterson
Braid
Burger
Easter
Care
Cipriani
Elliot
Burrell
Hopper
Cueto
Pennell

Some very close calls on Slater, Brown, Billy V, Goneva. And some calls I'm not best pleased about making, Ward and Hopper mainly, where absent of a second cup of tea I'm struggling to think of anyone else. Might revisit this a little.

2Aviva Premiership team of the season Empty Re: Aviva Premiership team of the season Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:59 pm

Quind

Admin

Meant to add young player of the year I'd probably have to go with Billy V, who I expect to win, and coach of the year I'd have given Brian Smith, but he's not on the list. Oddly Dick Cock is in the running, perhaps they just forgot to take him off from last year, so really coach is between McCall and Diamond, and for me it's got to be McCall - record points and a Heineken Cup final.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum