Rugby Consultancy

For discussing rugby and other bon mots

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six Nations team of the tournament

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Six Nations team of the tournament Empty Six Nations team of the tournament Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Quind

Admin

A little premature as we've a round to go but,

Healey
Hartley
?
Launchbury
Lawes
POM
Warburton
?
Care
Sexton
?
Twelvetrees
BOD
Huget
Brown

2Six Nations team of the tournament Empty Re: Six Nations team of the tournament Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:03 am

Raggs

I think if we'd have the same player across the tournament in 3 and 8, we'd take both. The flowerpot men both have done better than their opposite numbers I reckon. And Dan and Dave have both looked good whilst they played (Dave less so against Ireland of course).

3Six Nations team of the tournament Empty Re: Six Nations team of the tournament Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:33 am

Quind

Admin

I did wonder about Billy V, almost by excluding everyone else. Wilson hasn't done enough to warrant inclusion in two games, not when for whatever reason he wasn't that good Vs Ireland, so I'd think 3 would have to go to Mike Ross. But left wing? could almost take Medard, it's that or move Huget across and pick Seymour, or pick Halfpenny on the wing - that's possibly being over critical of May and Nowell by naming others who likely weren't much better but I've watched our games back a good few times more than I've seen other teams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum