Rugby Consultancy

For discussing rugby and other bon mots

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Bath get their new stadium?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Bath get their new stadium? Empty Will Bath get their new stadium? Fri May 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Quind

Admin

The farce at Bath rugby continues with Bath now submitting a request to expand temporary seating in the short term (2 seasons) which means whatever else comes they will certainly not have the new stadium in time for their 150th anniversary, nor the RWC.

So as it stands bath are waiting for a timetable for the appeal by the Recreation Ground Trust against a charity tribunal ruling which is essentially halting development. And they're now also waiting approval of additional temporary stands. BT Sport did a bit on this a while back which can be viewed (not sure if in all regions) here;

http://sport.bt.com/video-01363814401986?videoid=3423396270001

As has been pointed out one of the utter dicks holding up development, Jack Sparrow, is seen in the video proclaiming himself a law abiding sort of chap, despite illegally walking a dog on the recreation ground. But then it's typical of that sort of arsehole to suppose it's only the rules they like which are of relevance.

2Will Bath get their new stadium? Empty Re: Will Bath get their new stadium? Sun May 11, 2014 8:02 am

Raggs

Amusingly I suspect Jack Sparrow may be a Bath supporter...

They pointed out where he lived on one of the games, and he's probably got one of the best views of the park from his apartment. I assume any increase in the wreck would obscure his view Very Happy.

3Will Bath get their new stadium? Empty Re: Will Bath get their new stadium? Sun May 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Quind

Admin

I'd happily see his view of the Rec wrecked. Just one of those people not to be pissed on should I ever be lucky enough to encounter him ablaze.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum